Wednesday, October 01, 2008

"Obama" by Pistol Opera - The Video!

Oops! I just realized that Robert beat me to the punch on this one! =)

Earlier this year, friend of the blog Eli Braden of Pistol Opera, sent me an early demo of his new song about Barack Obama. It was amazingly good, and I posted it here to share with all of you. I just received an email from Eli advising me that the band had made a cool new funny video for the track. I am honored and pleased to present that to you here and now - Ladies and Gentlemen, Pistol Opera!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

3 Comments:

Blogger xxx said...

AW YEAH! That's amazing!

3:12 AM, October 03, 2008  
Blogger Chico Brisbane said...

Outstanding! - I love it!

Chico Brisbane
http://chicobrisbane.blogspot.com

8:10 PM, October 04, 2008  
Blogger North Georgia for Obama said...

Great site!

Hope we can link up.

Visit my blog at North Georgia for Obama.

Thanks!

8:59 PM, November 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home