Saturday, May 19, 2007

Obama '08 blog is six months old

It has now been more than six months since I started Obama '08. In that time I have watch Senator Barack Obama grow from a mild curiosity to a world wide phenomenon. He has gone from a "what do you think" question to a real contender for the White House. While there appears to be a lull in the campaign right now, I can see Obama coming through in the end - especially after the rest of the Democratic base starts realizing that the current leader - she who will not be named - could end up being a real liability.

I firmly believe that IF the former first lady gets the nomination, that the right wing will be overly energized to make sure she is defeated.

I still believe that Sen. Obama is our best and brightest hope for retaking the White House in 2008.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home